Thank you for visiting the FACETS newsroom. Our press releases are listed below. To read about FACETS in the media, please click here.
To learn more about upcoming events, ways to support and recent success stories, subscribe to the FACETS’ monthly e-newsletter.
To request a press kit or schedule an interview with FACETS, please contact Alisha Matlock, Assistant Director of Development, at 703-352-6342.
Recent Press Release
- FACETS Honored as Non-Profit of the Year – Reston Patch – March 10, 2013
- 462 Homeless Living Outdoors Interviewed During “Registry Week”, March 4, 2013
- “Registry Week” Puts a Face on Fairfax County’s Chronically Homeless, February 19, 2013
- FACETS’ A Taste of Fall Features Fairfax Restaurants and Wineries in Support of Ending Homelessness, October 15, 2012
- Virginia Statewide Neighborhood Conference Announces 2012 Neighborhood Award Recipients, September 24, 2012
- Neighborhood Safety Focus of FACETS’ “National Night Out” Event, August 3, 2012
- Online Voting Day for FACETS to Win a Toyota; FACETS’ Fans Encouraged to Help Nonprofit Get the Most Votes, June 29, 2012
- FACETS Hosts Academic Achievement Party to Celebrate Report Cards of Clients Served by Youth Program, June 28, 2012
- FACETS’ Amanda Andere Named Northern Virginian of the Year in Northern Virginia Magazine, June 1, 2012
- FACETS Clients Share their Stories to Educate Fairfax Community about Poverty and Homelessness at FACETS “Opening Doors” Breakfast, May 7, 2012
- FACETS Seeks Donations of School Supplies for more than 300 Children in Need, July 18, 2011
- BB&T Insurance Services Supports FACETS Through Donation and Volunteer Efforts, July 15, 2011
- Local Business Leaders Host FACETS Event to Engage Business Community in Fighting Poverty and Homelessness in Fairfax, February 14, 2011
- FACETS Help the Homeless Community Day Features Volunteer and Educational Activities, October 27, 2010
- FACETS’ “A Taste of Fall” Event Takes a Bite Out of Homelessness, October 5, 2010